It is truly something special to capture your baby’s tiny hands and feet since they will grow up so fast. Imagine getting a 3D mold of your child’s hand or foot while they're still young and being able to hold it once they graduate. Give a personalized and meaningful gift for your baby or grandchild for Christmas! You can also do this with your whole family, there’s lots of fun. Grab yours now!
- Non-Toxic, Non-Allergenic.
- 100% Biodegradable.
- The statue(s) can be displayed alone or can be mounted on a plaque or put into a displaying box.
|Age||Part||Kit No. Needed|
|0-12 month||1 hand or 1 foot||1|
|1-2 Years Old||1 hand or 1 foot||2|
|3-12 Years Old||1 hand or 1 foot||3|
|Mommy and baby||1 hand||5|
- If you want a set for the whole family, it may take more than 10 packets.
1. Mix the molding powder with water. Insert baby's foot or hand into the molding container.
2. After about 75 seconds the mold sets. Wiggle baby's foot (or hand) out of the molding material.
3. Mix the bag of casting stone with water. Pour the casting mixture into the mold. Let the casting stone harden for two hours.
4.Uncover the mold and get the statue.
5. Paint and enjoy it!
- 100g x Molding powder
- 100g x Plaster
- 1 x gold/white/sliver powder
- 1 x Brush
- 1 x Detailed Instructions